Puget Sound High School Fall Ball
PS Fall Ball has begun. If you are not already on a team please contact your High School coach or us at PS Fall Ball. If your High School is not participating let us know and we will do our best to find you a team with an opening.
PS Fall Ball League has a 15 league game schedule, beginning the first week of September. Each team will play a weekday game and a weekend double header every week. League play is over the span of 5 weeks. In the sixth week all rain outs will be made up. Dates not used for make ups will be league wide practices with local college coaches. They will also be updating scores via twitter live and writing a game recap for Facebook and the webpage. At the conclusion of the practice week PS Fall Ball will have a league wide combine for colleges. The seventh week is the league tournament. The top Mixed teams will go into the combination Varsity tournament between the two sites. The rest will enter the JV combination tournament. Champions will be crowned.
The PS Fall Ball League is for High School players only. Teams register as a group. If an individual player is looking for a team please email early and we will get your information out to a participating team.
· HS rules apply
· EH is allowed
· Courtesy runner required for catcher or pitcher with two outs, 90 seconds between innings
· Positive behavior by players, coaches and parents is required
· 7 inning games, in case of a tie use the PSCL Tie Breaker. Bases loaded 1 out. Keep going until we have a winner.
· Must wear molded spikes or turf shoes @ the RAC
· Wood bats or BBCOR approved bats